Bang for your Buck with Destination Weddings
Many brides to be comb through countless sites looking at all variations of weddings, taking notes on what they might like their BIG DAY to look like. Some want large all out weddings and some want a more intimate setting. No matter the size most have the same goal in mind - to stay on budget. Many brides and parents of the happy couple feel a destination wedding is just way out of their budget. That is not always the case. If your dread wedding is just the inner circle of your family & close friends, or maybe you live in a major city like Los Angeles, your dream destination wedding is more within your budget than you think. In a survey done by The Knot, major cites like Los Angeles carried an average wedding cost of $44,142 and $76,944 for New York.
When you plan your destination wedding with TravelHolics, we help you pick the best location and packages for your BIG DAY. With an average cost of $20,000, a destination wedding is by far less expensive than some home based options. The secret to keeping your destination wedding affordable is:
- Group Rates = special pricing that SAVES everyone money.
- Guest List, you can keep it as small or large as you like
- Free Meals & Alcohol when using an All-inclusive Resort
- Some Bride's spend less on their dress as they will be in a warmer climate on/near a beach
- Using local vendors will cut the expense from having to pay to fly your hometown vendor out & pay for their accommodations.