Top 5 Destinations to add to Your Bucket List in 2019
It's never to late or to early to start your bucket list. 2019 is well underway but there is plenty of time to adventure out and discover the world. We have picked the top 5 destinations that should make your bucket list this year.
1. India - This year will mark the 150th birthday of Mahatma Gandhi, on October 2nd. The country is projected to spend about $23 million on this years celebration. Also the Taj Mahal has underwent restoration to its entire complex, making camera ready for your scrapbook.
2. New Zealand -With the 250 year celebration of the Tuia Encounters of the Maori and Europeans, there will be numerous events and festivals all year long.
3. The Grand Canyon - With the centennial of the Grand Canyon this year, the national park service is planning special events all year to attract more that 6 million visitors. Please be sure to plan ahead and check their events calendar for details. Ask us about our Amtrak Vacation, seeing the nation parks by train is an experience the whole family can enjoy.
4. Panama - Marking the 500th birthday of Panama in 2019. There will be celebrations and you will get a chance to see the Panama Canal.
5. Tahiti - It's always been disappointing to not be able to find an affordable non-stop flight to Tahiti, well not any more! United Airways has launched their non-stop flights between San Francisco and Papeete at the end of 2018.